Drawing is undoubtedly one of the most fun ways to recreate and to put forth your creative side. Drawing is that medium of art which allows you to express your emotions through structures, figures and colors. Drawing not only is a great way to spend free time but also a great way to bust away the stress.
- Drawing is one of those activities that can be learnt by anyone, it is one of the vastest fields of expression when it comes to the arts. In fact the idea of inculcating the habit of drawing into kids is a superb one. Through drawing the child learns how to play with colors and to express his mind’s creativity in the most vibrant fashion.
- When it comes to teaching the technique of drawing you must tell the child that drawing come out flawless only by regular practice. The child should know that there is no correct or incorrect answer when it comes to drawing. Drawing can be perfected only with hard work and imagination. The best way to get your child to draw is by asking him to unleash his imagination.
- Get your kid to draw by first deciding upon which object or scene he would like to draw. Then tell him to try and trace the drawing in air with his fingers. This allows him to have a clear view of what he is going to be drawing. Drawing the actual image becomes much easier when he has graphed it clear in his head.
- You can get your child to start drawing by keeping a simple object in front of his eyes for him to copy. This way he can constantly refer to the object while making the sketch. This way he will learn how to perfect his art by seeing and comparing. It is an effective way to make your kid more detail-oriented.
- One of the basics of drawing is perfecting the art of drawing shapes. These shapes can be mastered upon when practiced with dedication.
Help the kid to split the process of drawing. You can help him to draw better if you allow him to draw the base, then the details on that object. This way the drawing tends to be more systematic and also turns out to be neater.
- The best way to help the child improve his drawing skills is by asking him to repeat the drawing many times over. The more he practices, the more he will do better at his work.
Drawing is definitely one of the best ways kids learn to express their creativity. Drawing is also a fun way to connect with your kid. This is an awesome idea for some free time to be spent too.
Photo : flickr.com