Most of the time it is hard for kids to push them to take nuts in their daily routine, they find it hard to chew, thus all ends with a give up mode. Walnuts are a nutrient rich edible seed; 100 grams of walnuts contain 15.2 grams of protein, 65.2 grams of fat, and 6.7 grams of dietary fiber. The protein in walnuts provides many essential amino acids. So, intake of walnut is a must to go in your child’s diet plan, usually children love to eat sweets, cookies, cakes, fudge, pudding, and this gives you a good opportunity to prepare some recipes rich with nuts.
Try this chocolate fudge rich with walnut for your kids.
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 100 grams dark chocolate, grated
- 3 tbps unsalted butter
- 400 grams condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mawa, grated
- 1/4 cup paneer grated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Grease a square shaped 7 inch baking tray.
- Take a non-stick pan and put it on a low flame.
- Now, add butter, wait till it melts, add chocolate, stir properly till it melts.
- Further add the condensed milk, stir it well and cook it for 2-4 minutes.
- Add finely chopped walnuts in the mixture, mix it well
- finally add the grated khoya, paneer and vanilla essesnce, mix properly.
- Now, put the mixture in the greased tray and spread the it evenly in the tray.
- Put the mixture to get cool in refrigerator before cutting in to pieces.
- Serve chilled and let your kids enjoy. 🙂